We have plenty of art classes to keep you busy and warm this winter. All your favorites classes and some new ones too: Oil, Acrylic, Watercolor, Sculpture, Stained Glass, and Fused Glass.
GREAT NEWS – Winchester Classes Too!
We are proud to announce that Opus Oaks has partnered with Shenandoah University’s Conservatory Arts Academy in Winchester to bring classes in drawing, painting, jewelry making and fiber arts to Winchester. Check out our schedule for both Winchester and Berryville classes.
- Painting the Landscape and Painting the Portrait with Timothy Chambers
- Classical Drawing and Portrait Drawing with Michael Cecere
- Abstract Art Lab 101 and Building & Drawing Lab with Jonathan Holland
- Bobbin Lace Making, Intro to Fiber Arts, and A Taste of Weaving with Kelli Arrington
- Beginning Wirework Jewelry and Cold-Forged Jewelry with Rachel Rogers-Rodgers
Plus Copper Forging Workshop with Steve Clegg and a variety of Blacksmithing Workshops with Phil Travis.